415 Saint Matthew Street
Gonzales, Texas 78629
Monday - 11:00am to 7:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to noon
- A collection of over 35,000 books are available to patrons.
- Books, research information, and microfilm census records are available.
- Area newspapers and the Wall Street Journal are provided for reading in the Library.
- DVD's, current periodicals, and audio books, are available for loan.
- A multi-media projector and audio-visual projection screen may be rented by organizations, businesses or individuals.
- An annual Summer Reading Program, sponsored by the Gonzales Public Library, is held annually for area school children and young readers.
- An extensive collection of Texana is available for research or circulation.
- A copy machine is provided for public use.
- An extensive Genealogy Department attracts researchers interested in local, state, and national records. Census information and local newspapers are preserved on microfilm for viewing on the Reader / Printer.